Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Slowly recovering

I am still quite itchy from my shellfish slip-up. Benadryl has been my friend these last few days and I don't think I would have any skin if not for it. I am hoping that by tomorrow morning I will be back to normal.
It is good to be eating my raw food again. Today I got onto meetup.com and joined a few raw food groups in Dallas. Now that I know I really like it and would like to make it a part of my permanent lifestyle, I am ready to find a community of people who are making the same kinds of commitments to themselves and their loved ones. I told Wayne I was having a serious craving for my favorite raw food restaurant -- Bliss. He agreed that it sounded very good. We will have to plan to visit soon.
Today I visited the library and looked for anything and everything on raw food diets. They didn't have very much, and everything they did have was checked out (which made feel good), so I put my name on a waiting list. I want to try some un-cook books before I purchase them. Some of them seem to have exotic ingredients that aren't very practical for everyday living. If you now of any good ones, please pass them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."