Saturday, August 15, 2009

BEACH

YEAH! We are finally here. I love the beach. The weather said it was going to rain today, and although it did get pretty dark at one point, we had no rain. It was such a nice day to play at the beach -- the temp was in the high 80's and a nice gulf breeze. This is Phillip's first time at the beach (look at the pics - I think he likes it). He dug in the sand, played in the waves, and just jumped around all over the sand. Emma had fun posing for pics and searching for shells. Jake dug a huge tunnel and had people wandering over to look at his half buried body. We all enjoyed catching some sand crabs tonight. I think we caught 18, and yes, we let them all go.
We went to the grocery and loaded up on the fresh fruit and veggies. The grocery even had agave nectar! I am excited about have a smoothie in the morning. We are also going to make some guacamole and salsa tomorrow (with fresh squash chips). My mouth is already watering. I can't wait to eat some of my good food! You should've seen Wayne in the grocery -- he was saying no to processed food left and right. I was very proud of him. I think he might just be convinced that raw, healthy food not only tastes better, it makes him feel better, too. He has had quite an awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."