Friday, August 28, 2009

I love my toes!




I am feeling so good today! Wayne has been eating raw with me ever since we've been back from vacation. This morning when he woke up he had lost 5 pounds and fit into a sexy pair of jeans he hasn't been able to wear in a while. He told me that he can't believe how much better he feels, and that he has more energy and isn't hungry at all. Wayne was surprised because he thought he would feel cranky and hungry not being able to eat "normal" food. Instead, he found out that his mind feels clear and decision making comes easily. I was happy to hear him raving about all of the things I've been feeling for the past few month! It is one thing to tell someone how good you feel, it is quite another when they begin to feel it themselves.

I talk to my mom every morning, and this morning I was telling her about Wayne. She told my dad all of the things he had said, and now I think my parents are also going to try raw foods as well. They've been eating the smoothies for a while, but now they are ready to try the next step. Even if they don't go 100% raw, I am glad they are going to try it. Any increase in raw foods is good! Everyone needs to take their time and go their own pace. I realize that more than ever. I have just been going on my merry way, eating what makes me feel good, and people have noticed. Patience has paid off and Wayne has come around. My little brother and his wife are trying to increase their raw food intake and now my parents are willing to give it a try. I love that the people I love are taking care of themselves and their bodies!

I am posting some new pics today, too. On our way home from the beach we were able to see my mom in Biloxi. My parents were there because my dad went deep sea fishing for his 65th birthday. Biloxi was on our way home and we got to visit with mom while dad was fishing -- what a treat. I have felt so bad since we've been home that I had not downloaded the pics until this morning. The other pic is of my feet. Yesterday I got a wonderful pedicure and decided to get some art on my toes. I love it! I wanted to share the artwork with all of you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."