Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New pics



Right now Wayne is making some yummy ice cream! He is treating me while I write my blog. Oh my God, he did good!
Recipe:Frozen strawberries and 1 -2 cups of almond milk blended in the Vitamix. Add a little raw agave or honey if you like it sweeter. Now we are topping the ice cream with raw chocolate syrup -- 1 cup pure organic maple syrup and 2 tbsp raw cocoa blended together (I usually blend this is my magic bullet and we often have some in our fridge, like tonight.) It is so good and so easy!

On another note, we started school today. Emma did great! She was very excited about school and eager to see how home schooling was going to work. Today we spent a couple hours at the library doing some work and showing her how to independently access sources. Jake had a harder time getting readjusted to school. He is trying to figure out how he can "share" mom. I think he liked being home schooled alone.
Phillip started Kindergarten today, too. He is going to a private Spanish immersion school this year so I can get the other two situated at home and into a nice routine. Phillip had so much fun! He was so excited about going to his "learning school." I don't think he ate any lunch at lunch time because he the the whole thing in the car on the way home. He said he was too busy learning. Gotta love that! He was exhausted this afternoon though, and slept all the way to his sister's ballet lessons. Too funny!
My mom pointed out that I had not put a new pic of myself up in while. I have now lost 27 pounds since I started -- I guess about 3 months. So here are a couple new pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."