Friday, September 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday! She is 63 and gorgeous! About a week and a half ago she and my dad were in line at the grocery store with their cart full of fresh fruit and vegetables. The lady standing next to her was looking at her cart and finally asked, "what are you going to do with all of that stuff?" My mom told her that she made smoothies with it (she and my dad have been enjoying raw smoothies for a few months now, and have started eating raw --not 100%, but a good deal -- in the last month). The lady asked her if they used that smoothie powder to make their smoothies. My mom laughed to herself and said no. Then she explained how they make the smoothies with banana and spinach and agave nectar, or peach\mango\ and greens\ with agave, and how they just experiment with different fruits and veggies. The lady commented that was pretty neat and then looked at my mom and dad and said, "Well, I don't know what all you are doing, but keep doing it --you both are glowing!"
They felt so good! A perfect stranger told them they were glowing! I am so glad that my parents are healthy and happy. My mom is my best friend, my hero, my goddess, my confidant, my soul mate, and I do not know what I would ever do without her! Happy Birthday mom, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."