Friday, October 16, 2009

My Interview is Now Online!

My interview with Beatrice Johnston is up! Check it out at http://www.therawroutine.com --- so COOL! Thank you Beatrice! Doing this interview really helped me to solidify in my own mind just how far I have come and what this lifestyle has meant to me and the people I love. The interview has really energized me and my determination to continue making healthy choices.

My mom arrived late yesterday afternoon. It is so nice to have her here. My dad is not retired yet, so he is working and will arrive in about a week. It just feels comfortable when they are here. It makes Texas feel more like home to me.

Sorry I did not blog yesterday. Sometimes life gets so busy and the day is over before you know it. I am up early this morning thinking, "I need to list a helpful raw food site for yesterday." So here goes, www.RawFamily.com is a very helpful site. This is the Boutenko family website. This family is hard core raw, so do not be intimidated, because with that comes so much wisdom about eating raw. This family has made a conscious choice about what they put into their bodies and why they do it. Their stories are very inspiring and I love, love, love their recipe books. Be sure to check it out!
My interview with Beatrice Johnston is up! Check it out at http://www.therawroutine.com --- so COOL!

1 comment:

  1. Just listened! Congrats, you sounded great. Glad to hear you're doing so well. Tell the rest of the family we said hey and miss you guys!
    Robb

    ReplyDelete

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."