Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Raw food diet and Exercise

Every morning before we begin our workouts at boot camp we go around and say what we ate the day before. Needless to say I am eating MUCH differently than everyone else. I have noticed that they all eat lots of processed foods such as protein shakes and bars. My list is much more food, all natural, unprocessed foods, mostly raw, and I am still eating way less calories. One of the hardest parts of this has been hitting my calorie minimum. I am eating so much food! We go around and they get to me and I am listing things like 2.5 cups of kale, 2.5 cups of spinach, 3 oranges, 2 bananas, 2 apples, almonds, cashews, raw protein, green smoothie, etc. Needless to say almost everyone is curious to know why my diet is so different.

The workouts are very hard. My gluts are so sore -- still! Every day I just get up and do it again telling myself, "Tiny hiney, tiny hiney," the whole time. It is getting a little easier, though. I am starting to feel like a can tell a difference in my strength and endurance, and I feel energized throughout the day. That part is really fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."