Thursday, December 24, 2009

A WHITE CHRISTMAS!



It has been an interesting day. We found out this morning that my mother-in-law broke her foot yesterday at my daughter's performance in the Nutcracker. She went to the ER this morning when she woke up and her foot was VERY swollen. She got a temporary cast and has to see an orthopedic surgeon next week. She is feeling much better, though.
We have had family and friends stopping in all day and have really had a great time. On top of the great time we were already having. IT SNOWED HERE TODAY! The kids were so excited! Who would have thought? Yesterday it was 74 degrees here and now there is 3 inches of snow in my front yard. It is pretty cool, I must say -- a white Christmas, in Dallas, Texas. My mom said they had to come all the way to Texas to get a white Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."