Monday, December 14, 2009

Busy, busy, busy



Wow! It has been a whirlwind of a weekend! We had so much going on -- Christmas parties, finishing our shopping, dress rehearsals for Emma's choir performance, Phillip's Christmas play, Jake's lock-in, and a soccer game! We did not slow down at all. I was glad Monday was here so we could slow down a bit! We will really have to wait until tomorrow to slow down because tonight was Emma's choir performance; she sings in the Collin County Children's Choir. It was awesome (I am not just saying that because I am a mom, either) - check out the clip!

The kids and I are starting to plan menus for Christmas. Emma told me tonight I need to make the raw chocolate cherry brownies for Santa because they are her favorite, and she wondered whether Santa would even be able to tell that they were raw. She also asked me when there was going to be another raw food meet up because she wants to go. Of course we are going to make raw almond cookies and date-nut balls. That is a s far as we got, you can see we have our priorities straight -- dessert first! Good thing we have a week and a half to decide what else we are going to eat.

My friend Liz emailed this weekend and told me her good news -- normal blood pressure for the first time in a long time. She credits her raw diet with helping get her health on track. I am so very proud of her, and glad that I have been a part of helping her be the very best person she can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."