Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Staying Warm

It is still Cold in Dallas, Texas -- 22 degrees tonight. It has been a little hard to eat raw because it is so cold outside. I have been making some warm green soup the past couple of days to help warm my bones. I don't know when I became such a wimp about the cold, but I definitely am wimpy! I write this sitting in my deluxe Snuggie. I love my Snuggie!
Tomorrow I get my new dishwasher! I am very excited! 20 years ago I never thought I would say that I was excited to get a dishwasher, but I am going to be one happy woman tomorrow! I may even hug the delivery guy's neck!
Today I got so busy with home schooling I neglected to make my pizza crusts. I just ran out of time. Somedays I do not know where the time goes. We get caught up in learning about Vikings or verbs and before I know it the day is over. I guess part of it was because we spent most of the morning at the dentist. No one had any cavities -- YEAH! I have to go back in January to have some old silver fillings replaced, which scares me to death, but I have some time to psyche myself up for my date with the dentist.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if it is 22 degrees, there is no excuse for a snuggie. I suggest a warm sweater or just get under a blanket. Sweaters and blankets are much less cultish than a snuggie. Don't believe me? Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWHIvtWhum0

    ReplyDelete

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."