Thursday, April 1, 2010

What I eat that is not fruit or veggies

Wayne's sister is coming from Delaware tomorrow. My entire household is very excited! I hope everyone sleeps well, because boot camp will come awfully early in the morning. I went to Costco today to prepare and had a cart full of fruit and veggies. When I went through the check out lane the man running the cash register was looking at me really funny. He asked me if I ate all of this stuff (brilliant question, huh?).
I told him that I did. He asked, "Don't you get anything else?" I told him that I eat some other things, but mostly just raw fruits and veggies. He couldn't believe it. He said, "Well, you look very healthy so I shouldn't be surprised." I always find interesting the things people say when people comment on my diet. Usually people say, "I could never do that, but I wish I could." Other times people say, "Wow! That's really cool. Aren't you hungry though?" And almost everyone wants to know what I eat that is not fruit or vegetables.
Lately I have been eating raw seeds and nuts, some fish (some raw sashimi, but some cooked, too), raw protein from Source of Life, some sprouted breads and crackers, raw bars, and raw cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."