Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Good Experience

Well today I am one step closer to becoming a member of Grace Presbytery in Dallas. I met with the Committee of Ministry today and they have recommended me. It is always a bit stressful to go through examination, but the committee was very nice and welcoming, and they made me feel very comfortable. I was excited to meet such wonderful people. Thank you also to all of my friends and colleagues who were gracious enough to give me such wonderful references. Thank you to my family and friends for your support and encouragement through this entire process.

1 comment:

  1. going before the COM can be daunting. congrats on making it through. sounds like your COM is a good one. yay!

    ReplyDelete

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."