Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Raw Challenge


Just when I think I am over being sore I am sore all over again! Sore in a good way -- lets me know my muscles are working. Speaking of being in working order, I finally got my lab results back from when I went to the endocrinologist week before last. Sometimes my labs take a bit longer because they have to do some specialized calcium and protein tests that are sent off. That being said, IT WAS ALL GOOD NEWS!
My endocrinologist is so happy and proud of me! He said, "please don't change a thing, just keep doing exactly what you are doing." I am so EXCITED! I was typing up some information on raw diet resources for a woman that goes to our church who is interested in learning more about it, and I couldn't stress enough how much this lifestyle has changed everything for me. If you are curious, even the slightest bit -- I dare you to try a raw food diet (high in greens) for one week and see for yourself. One week -- you can do anything for one week, can't you? Start right now, make a commitment to yourself, and see how you can change your life, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."