Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Raw LOVE! It changes you."


I ordered a T-shirt several months ago that was back ordered because there were more orders than anticipated. I got it in the mail yesterday and I am so EXCITED! It says Raw Love: It changes you. I ordered it from a company called Lovemore. The t-shirt itself is "green" and that makes me feel good, too. Lovemore is a pretty cool company, check them out at www.chooselovemore.com. If raw is not your thing, they have other t-shirts, too. I felt pretty darn great wearing my shirt today. Thanks Lovemore!
The kids and I also got the book we are going to read next -- The Canterbury Tales. I can't wait to see their faces once we start reading it. Boy, are they in for a surprise! The Canterbury Tales is one of my favorite books in the world. I feel so blessed that I have the opportunity to share it with them, to see their faces and hear their giggles the first time they realize that the author is describing "passing gas" or "belching." I can't wait to hear them ask if we can read just one more chapter.
I am feeling so much better today! Despite the fact that I stayed up half the night (I've been up since 1 A.M., sometimes cold medicine does that to me), my upper respiratory infection is almost gone. I must give credit where credit is due -- all hail the green smoothie! All in all it has been a very good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach

Phillip's 1st trip to the beach
"I love this place!"

Beautiful Emma

Beautiful Emma
"I'm a model."

Sandtrap

Sandtrap
"Where are my toes? I can't see my toes."